The VP of Brand Marketing is responsible for overall marketing and amplification of The Standard Brand and its US and European properties. VP of Brand Marketing oversees all marketing strategies and efforts to strengthen the company's brand and market position to achieve desired business goals. We are seeking a forward thinker who generates innovation, originality and alters boundaries to help create new space to compete in capturing unknown markets and creating product demand beyond a singular industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Concept, create, execute, and monitor cohesive integrated marketing plans to continuously increase brand awareness
- Translate brand marketing initiatives into meaningful strategic data-driven creative story-telling owner facing presentations
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads and conversions proven by revenue driven results
- Identify and plan differentiated and impactful brand marketing strategies/materials/platforms
- Lead creative ideas and initiatives that organize effective marketing events and provide way for new opportunities that increase brand visibility
- Have a strong cultural interest that spans fashion, art, music, culinary to generate activations and programming ideas for continued amplification of the brand and brand culture as well as supporting relationships with media and other influential stakeholders
- Planning and budgeting for all marketing collaterals at a corporate and property level
- Prioritization of marketing initiatives and allocation of resources with a roll-up-the-sleeves collaboration ability amidst complexity
- Oversee the team’s leading digital advertising, content and copywriting, art direction, photography, print advertising, programming, and certain partnerships as well as e-commerce for retail product development and marketing.
- Monitor industry trends, conducting market research and implementing new strategies based on findings as well as tracking competitors’ activities
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counterstrategies
- Work closely with the sales department to align sales and marketing strategies.
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels
- Develop strategic alliances/partnerships to support marketing initiatives
- Create and suggest strategies and tactics involving social media, Editorial Content, PR, Partnerships, KOLS
- Develop and maintain all upcoming properties’ pre-opening budgets for Marketing; manage monthly and annual budgets with property Director of Marketing
- Set daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly targets and KPIs for teams; produce effective structures, processes, and performance management systems.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
- 7+ years’ Marketing experience.
- Outstanding communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Multilingual Preferred.
- Computer proficient.
- Sound decision making; the calm in the storm.
- Act with integrity & confidence; our reputation is paramount to our success.
- Ability to manage change effectively.
- Proven leadership that helps the company achieve its overall performance and profit goals and inspires and motivates the team.
- Highly motivated and pro-active; act with professionalism and positivity in all interactions.
- Ability to deliver high and consistent service standards.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have a high-level attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule, which may include weekends and holidays.