· Interacting and providing food and drinks for guests in restaurant or pool areas.
· Responsible for dining room area cleanliness.
· Wait station properly set (see station pictures & SOP’s)
· Make sure all side work is complete (see side work list).
· Review menu daily for changes, specials and 86 lists.
· Describing menu items and wine as requested, per training.
· Follow the service and house standard & expectations at all times.
· Opening all wine/water bottles.
· Properly taking orders, making sure the tickets are neat and organized.
· Properly putting order through in Micros.
· Handling all payment methods.
· Ensuring that all closing side work is thoroughly completed (see side work list & SOP’s).
· Knowledge of drink recipes, Standard Signature drinks and wine lists.
· Working knowledge of POS system and cashiering.
· Understanding: Ability to read, comprehend and carry out instructions according to established procedures.
· Comprehension: Excellent command of the English language. Multi-lingual is helpful but not required.
· Organizational Skills: Work efficiently, utilize multi-tasking and task prioritization skills.
· Service: Level of service consistent and uniform in accordance with established standard’s per SOP’s.
· Hygiene and Sanitation: adherence to uniform, grooming and personal hygiene standards and expectations per SOP’s. Ongoing cleaning and maintenance of workstation according to established procedure.
· Punctuality: Adherence to posted schedule and arrival time. Attendance at mandatory meetings when scheduled.
· Responsibility: Personal comportment in line with Standard, Miami policies, standards and expectations. While on the floor identify and report real or potential problem situations to Management immediately.
· Must be able to work standing for a minimum period of 8 hours per day.
· Periodical bending, kneeling and stretching is required.Apply Now