- Provide supplies and support to all F&B staff.
- Maintain and
clean all Service Areas and Floor Areas where sectioned, per Side work sheets
- Clean, set up and breakdown tables, trays and stations per Sidework sheets and SOPs.
- Constant checking, cleaning and maintenance of all Food & Beverage areas.
- Ensure guest tables and public areas are maintained at all times to Hotel and Design standards and expectations.
- Replenish side stations throughout service; supply and maintain condiments, milk etc to station fridges.
- Assist the Barbacks in side work: including empty trash from bar and wait station areas.
- Complete all Sidework duties per SOPs, including pre-shift, post-shift, daily, weekly and monthly duties.
- Perform other duties as requested
- Understanding: Ability to read, comprehend and carry out instructions according to established procedures.
- Comprehension: Excellent Command of the English language. Multi-lingual is helpful but not required
- Organizational Skills: Work efficiently, utilize multi-tasking and task prioritization skills.
- Service: Level of service consistent and uniform in accordance with established standards per SOPs.
- Hygiene and Sanitation: Adherence to Uniform, grooming and personal hygiene standards and expectations per SOPs. Ongoing cleaning and maintenance of workstation according to established procedure.
- Punctuality: Adherence to posted schedule and arrival time. Attendance at mandatory meetings when scheduled.
- Responsibility: Personal comportment in line with Standard, Miami policies, standards and expectations. While on the floor identify and report real or potential problem situations to Management immediately.
- Must be able to work standing and constant walking for a minimum period of 8 hours per day.
- Periodical bending, kneeling and stretching is required.
- Pull, push, move, carry and lift at least 40 pounds of force is required.
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.