- Serve and assist bar guests in a warm, sincere, accommodating and professional manner.
- Serve beverage and menu items uniformly according to established standards, expectations and recipes.
- Stock: Daily inventory taken and requisition sheet filled out and given to Manager. Maintenance of all par levels.
- Prep: Check all fruits, garnishes and juices to ensure freshness. Prepare any mixes pertaining to Specialty Cocktails.
- Maintain cleanliness and design aesthetics of all areas especially those visible to guests including: bar top, glass shelves, back-bar, and service bar. Complete all sidework requirements, including pre- and post- shift, daily and monthly duties.
- Excellent working knowledge of all Standard product including cocktails, wine and spirits, menu items and beverages. Be able to answer specific questions about food prep using culinary terminology and about Standard drinks in an articulate and detailed manner using technical and service aspects.
- Swift, efficient and uniform service of orders per drink ticket to Service Bar and per customer request to Bar.
- Provide level of service consistent with established standards in every respect.
- Perform other duties as requested per manager.
- Product: Excellent knowledge of all bar product, equally good comprehension of wine and menu product. Know all 86’s.
- POS: Excellent working knowledge of POS system.
- Understanding: Ability to read, comprehend and carry out instructions according to established procedures.
- Comprehension: Excellent command of the English language. Multi-lingual is helpful but not required.
- Organizational Skills: Work efficiently, utilize multi-tasking and task prioritization skills.
- Service: Level of service consistent and uniform in accordance with established standard’s per SOP’s.
- Hygiene and Sanitation: adherence to uniform, grooming and personal hygiene standards and expectations per SOP’s. Ongoing cleaning and maintenance of workstation according to established procedure.
- Punctuality: Adherence to posted schedule and arrival time. Attendance at mandatory meetings when scheduled.
- Responsibility: Personal comportment in line with Standard, Miami policies, standards and expectations. While at the Bar identify and report real or potential problem situations to Management immediately (e.g.: intoxicated, loud and rude guests)
- Must be able to work standing for a minimum period of 8 hours per day.
- Periodical bending, kneeling and stretching is required.
- Pull, push, move, carry and lift at least 40 pounds of force is required.
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
- Frequently required to work in a limited physical space with variable atmospheric conditions including ventilation, lighting, smoke and variable temperatures.