We embrace, we create, we innovate; The Standard never stands still. Be part of our unconventional, bold, irreverent, evolved and personal takeover of Ibiza. The Standard, Ibiza our first Spanish property will create a unique symbiosis of City and brand where our people are hosts to a world that is uniquely Ibiza, yet “ anything but standard…”
Join our team as Sales Manager.
Close contracts for partner programs, at defined monthly goals, that ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies revenue opportunities within customers' communities through communications, programs and other activities as needed.
- Prospects, qualifies and generates sales within the company’s established trading partners.
- Ensures identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all levels.
- Ensures identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Responds to requests from customers for information and gives presentations.
- Engages in technical discussions with potential clients through demonstrations and presentations.
- Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Hotel in various events and exhibitions.
- Able to accept all sales action plans related to the market areas as outlined in the Sales plan.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Work closely with Revenue Manager and Director of Sales to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotel.
- Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
- Targeting potential accounts for the company.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, tradeshows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Spanish and English proficiency required other languages are a plus.
- Highly motivated and proactive; acting with professionalism and positivity in all interactions.
- Strong communication skills knowledge of market conditions.
- Prior experience in working with MICE and Leisure segments.
- Have previous experience in developing account leads, contracting accounts, RFP proposals.
- Account Management expertise to increase production.
- Technical Abilities in Opera, Microsoft Office and Triple Seat preferred.