Spa front desk, office involves working:
- Under variable conditions
- Under variable noise levels
- Outdoors & Indoors
- Around fumes and/or odor hazards
- Around dust and/or mite hazards
- Around chemicals
1. High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate.
2. Compute basic arithmetic.
3. Fluency in English both verbally and non‑verbally.
4. Provide legible communication and directions.
5. Ability to:
· Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
· Prioritize and organize.
· Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
· Follow directions thoroughly.
· Understand guest/member's service needs.
· Work cohesively with co‑workers as part of a team.
· Work with minimal supervision.
· Maintain confidentiality of guest/member information and pertinent resort data.
6. Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computers/point of sales system.
- Some college or training in Hospitality Industry.
- Previous experience as Front Desk Agent.
- Previous cashiering experience.
- Fluency in a foreign language, preferably Spanish.
- Ability to suggestively sell,
- Certification in CPR.
- Previous guest/member relations training.
- Exert physical effort in transporting supplies (30 pounds) to areas within the resort and spa.
2. Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas.
3. Reach 4 feet.
4. Remain in a standing and stationary position for 3 hours throughout work shift.
5. Satisfactorily communicate with guest/members, management and co‑workers to their understanding.
- Uphold all Hotel policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Observe and report any and all actions, incidents, events and behaviors the Director of Guest Relations
Required skills and Qualifications:
· Comprehension: Excellent command of the English language. Multi-lingual is helpful but not required.
· Organizational Skills: Work efficiently, utilize multi-tasking and task prioritization skills.
· Responsibility: Personal comportment in line with Standard, Miami policies, standards and expectations. While on the floor identify and report real or potential problem situations to The Director of Guest Relations immediately.
· Must be able to hear and speak clearly to communicate with guests and co-workers.
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
· Must be able to walk consistently throughout an 8 hour period.