Our mission is to provide creatively inspired hospitality that successfully achieves the best in hotel service but also delivers unforgettable experiences fueled by culture for our guests and local communities—always leaving people with surprise and delight.
We bring these promises to life by embracing and empowering a diverse collective of team members, collaborators and guests that choose to call The Standard home.
We are anything but standard. Our DNA is unconventional, dynamic and irreverent.
Unconventional: “That's the way it is done” mentality is never the answer.
Dynamic: We give guests what they want before they know they need it
Irreverent: Play is always just important as stay.
Sales & Marketing
Sales & Marketing
Provide administrative support to the Sales, Marketing, and Events departments to maximize revenue across multiple market segments including corporate, groups, consortia and retail. Maintain department’s tracking systems, databases and reports. Represent the sales department both internally and externally in a professional manner in accordance with the company standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales reservation requests, traces and coordination
- Office administration (accounting, office supplies, meeting room requests, show room requests, sales/marketing gift inventory);
- Maintain Opera/Delphi/Cendyn databases
- Host site inspections as required
- Sales VIP program (research and identify as appropriate)
- RFP tracking and submissions for corporate and consortia with Revenue Team
- Group proposals, contracts, rooming lists and at times client management
- Contribute to department’s annual revenue goal by establishing new relationships with local and like-minded companies
- Assist with PowerPoint/Keynote Presentations
- Assist with Estimates, Purchase Orders, Invoice Processing, Tracking, etc.
- Photoshoot coordination/production (scouting to load out to post-production & distribution of final selects/files) – F&B and Property
- Photography/Video Asset Library Management
- Website updates –both brand and third party
- Provide walk-throughs for PR/Media/Influencers/Potential commercial shoots
- Promotions, Activations & Programming support & coordination—can range to pre-event prep, ordering of materials, licensing, updating websites, posting signage, etc.
- Signage & Collateral production, posting & tracking/updating
- F&B Marketing support (menu production, special event needs, aid with reservations systems, timelines/schedule management, etc.)
- Partnership & Collaboration assistance & outreach
- Assistance with coordinating PR & Media visits/stays (Property and/or F&B outlets)
- Manage, track and prioritize miscellaneous requests (from vendors, influencers, internal, corporate, etc.)
Throughout the hotel we actively seek to employ a unique, diverse and thoughtful group of people that are committed to delivering our unconventional brand of hospitality while also growing with us.
- They are committed to and fully comprehend the idea of being of service;
- They do not just delight guests, but excite them–by creating unique, unexpected & memorable experiences;
- They are ambitious, vibrant and social/friendly individuals;
- They genuinely embrace diversity in all forms, interested to have people from all race and gender to be their friend;
- They encourage genuine relationships with guests that enable them to not only preempt needs but foresee desires;
- They have personality and depth;
- They have a desire and unyielding appetite for learning & knowledge—being in-the-know with what is happening in the city and around the world;
- They are creative in areas like music, cinema, art, performance, fashion, design, tech and business;
- They are engaging, socially adept and solution-based individuals able to navigate the scene with confidence and ease;
- They are able to entertain guests in a compassionate, respectful and meaningful manner;
- They are authentically themselves;
- They want to play a role in constructing a kinder and better world.
- College degree in Business, Hospitality, or related field preferred;
- Hotel experience preferred
- Microsft Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of Opera, Delphi & Cendyn preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat preferred, and skills with Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
- Ability to enter and locate work related information using computers and/or point of sale systems;
- Possess a gracious, friendly, and fun demeanor
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have a high level of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork
Standard High Line Employer, LLC (the “Company”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are to be made without regard to race, color, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, religion, creed, marital status, transgender status partnership status, familial status, national origin/ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, unemployment status, mental or physical disability or medical condition, handicap, military status, veteran’s status, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, status as a victim of sex offenses or stalking, employment status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. We endeavor to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon job-related factors such as ability, work quality, suitability, experience, and potential.