To create experiences by embracing and empowering a diverse collective of team members, collaborators, and guests, who chose to call The Standard home.
Revenue & Reservations
Regional Director of Revenue
Internal: All department managers
External: Hotel guests/visitors
Revenue & Reservations Offices
The Revenue Analyst helps the Corporate Director and Regional Revenue manager oversee the operations of revenue and reservations departments within their responsibility. In addition, the Revenue Analyst works with the Director to create and maintain standards that maximize hotel revenue and uphold high ADR, occupancy, and RevPAR rates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assists in overseeing daily operations of revenue department
· Assists in creating and maintain standard operating procedures
· Assists with Production of the weekly forecast reports for the property.
· Runs all necessary Daily, weekly, monthly revenue reports
· Assists in formulation and implementation of yield restrictions and other channels.
· Assists in rate & inventory recommendations for all volume account & group business opportunities.
· Assists in recommendations on the timing & nature of promotions & specials.
· Assists with the preparation of the annual room’s revenue budget & annual pricing strategy.
· Assists in evaluating and maintaining the hotels’ distribution channel strategy including all on and off-line channels.
· Assists in inputting and maintenance of the company’s rate offerings across all distribution channels.
· Assists in improving the online booking functionality of all company owned websites.
· Preparation of monthly & ad hoc business reports for use by senior management. Analyzing the hotels total business levels.
· Assist in the building & maintenance of all rate codes & marketing fields within the CRS & PMS.
· Utilize business intelligence reports to support tactical & strategic decisions across all markets.
· Prepare reports & assist in running the weekly yield meeting & participate within the weekly Groups meeting
· Assist with the implementation & maintenance of an automated revenue management system.
· Assist in building the demand based pricing strategy.
· Involvement in ad hoc project management as required as part of the hotels management team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Throughout the hotel we actively seek to employ a unique, diverse and thoughtful group of people that are committed to delivering our unconventional brand of hospitality while also growing with us.
- They are committed to and fully comprehend the idea of being of service;
- They do not just delight guests, but excite them–by creating unique, unexpected & memorable experiences;
- They are ambitious, vibrant and social/friendly individuals;
- They genuinely embrace diversity in all forms, interested to have people from all race and gender to be their friend;
- They encourage genuine relationships with guests that enable them to not only preempt needs but foresee desires;
- They have personality and depth;
- They have a desire and unyielding appetite for learning & knowledge—being in-the-know with what is happening in the city and around the world;
- They are creative in areas like music, cinema, art, performance, fashion, design, tech and business;
- They are engaging, socially adept and solution-based individuals able to navigate the scene with confidence and ease;
- They are able to entertain guests in a compassionate, respectful and meaningful manner;
- They are authentically themselves;
- They want to play a role in constructing a kinder and better world.
· Understanding: Ability to read, comprehend and carry out instructions according to established procedures
· Comprehension: Fluent in the English language
· Organizational Skills: Work efficiently, utilize multi-tasking, prioritize tasks
· Hygiene and Sanitation: Adherence to uniform, grooming and personal hygiene standards and expectations per SOP’s
· Punctuality: Adherence to posted schedule and arrival time and attendance at mandatory meetings when scheduled
· Responsibility: Personal comportment in line with Standard policies, standards, and expectations
· Guest-service oriented
· Thorough understanding of global distribution channels
· Excellent understanding and proven practical implementation of yield management
· Analytically minded, strategically focused
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· College degree in hospitality, marketing, or business management
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills
· At least 4 years of revenue management work experience
Benefits for working at The Standard:
Paid Time Off – starts accruing on the first day of work
FT Employees – Health Benefits starts on 91st day of work
Employee Perks – Friends & Family Hotel Rates
Employee Perks – 25% F&B discount
Employee Referral Program – hourly $250; MGT $500, paid after (90) days of work
Wage Works- save money on your commute
Standard High Line Employer, LLC (the “Company”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are to be made without regard to race, color, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, religion, creed, marital status, transgender status partnership status, familial status, national origin/ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, unemployment status, mental or physical disability or medical condition, handicap, military status, veteran’s status, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, status as a victim of sex offenses or stalking, employment status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. We endeavor to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon job-related factors such as ability, work quality, suitability, experience, and potential.Apply Now