Our mission is to provide creatively inspired hospitality that successfully achieves the best in hotel service but also delivers unforgettable experiences fueled by culture for our guests and local communities—always leaving people with surprise and delight.
We bring these promises to life by embracing and empowering a diverse collective of team members, collaborators and guests that choose to call The Standard home.
We are anything but standard. Our DNA is unconventional, dynamic and irreverent.
Unconventional: “That's the way it is
done” mentality is never the answer.
Dynamic: We give guests what they want before they know they need it
Irreverent: Play is always just important as stay.
Duties and responsibilities
· Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to include proper room assignment, appropriate cleaning and daily inspections of all guest rooms, public areas, back of
house and other areas in the hotel. Inform Engineering department of any maintenance issue and follow up with its completion.
· Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
· Daily supervision of the housekeeping staff.
· Schedule and train all new housekeeping staff members.
· Maintain proper inventory of all housekeeping supplies (including minimum PAR levels for linen and terry) and equipment. Inform Director of Housekeeping of any shortage.
· Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
· Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards within Housekeeping department.
· Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or notify replacement of used and damaged equipment.
· Creating special projects with housekeeping staff and ensuring they are completed.
Standard High Line Employer, LLC (the “Company”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are to be made without regard to race, color, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, religion, creed, marital status, transgender status partnership status, familial status, national origin/ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, unemployment status, mental or physical disability or medical condition, handicap, military status, veteran’s status, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, status as a victim of sex offenses or stalking, employment status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. We endeavor to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon job-related factors such as ability, work quality, suitability, experience, and potential.Apply Now