Our mission is to provide creatively inspired hospitality that successfully achieves the best in hotel service but also delivers unforgettable experiences fueled by culture for our guests and local communities—always leaving people with surprise and delight.
We bring these promises to life by embracing and empowering a diverse collective of team members, collaborators and guests that choose to call The Standard home.
We are anything but standard. Our DNA is unconventional, dynamic and irreverent.
Unconventional: “That's the way it is
done” mentality is never the answer.
Dynamic: We give guests what they want before they know they need it
Irreverent: Play is always just important as stay.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve and assist bar guests in a warm, sincere, accommodating and professional manner
• Serve beverage and menu items uniformly according to established standards, expectations and recipes
• Stock daily inventory taken
• Fill requisition sheet and give to manager
• Weigh, grind, or pack coffee beans for customers
• Take customer orders and communicate them effectively to other necessary employees
• Take out garbage
• Serve prepared foods
• Clean service or seating areas
• Maintain cleanliness and design aesthetics of all areas, especially those visible to guests Complete all side work requirements, including pre and post shift, daily, and monthly duties
• Answer specific questions about food prep using culinary terminology and about Standard drinks in an articulate and detailed manner using technical and service aspects
• Swift, efficient, and uniform service of orders per drink ticket
• Provide level of service consistent with established standards in every aspect
Perform other duties as requested by manager
Standard High Line Employer, LLC (the “Company”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are to be made without regard to race, color, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, religion, creed, marital status, transgender status partnership status, familial status, national origin/ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, unemployment status, mental or physical disability or medical condition, handicap, military status, veteran’s status, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, status as a victim of sex offenses or stalking, employment status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. We endeavor to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon job-related factors such as ability, work quality, suitability, experience, and potential.Apply Now