What you will be doing
- This is a Full time position assisting the Director of Human Resources in managing all aspects of the employee life cycle.
- The position will be responsible for maintaining personnel files updated at all times.
- Employ excellent people and multi-tasking skills to help with the employee life cycle.
- Assist with daily tasks to include but not limited to booking interview appointments, conducting reference checks, new hire paperwork meetings, newly benefit eligible meetings, referral bonus processing, etc.
- Assist with safety and regulatory compliance by maintaining employment and termination records and logs and regulatory tracking.
- Effectively communicate important information to employees, ensuring bulletin boards are current, interesting, and include all pertinent information.
- This position will play an instrumental role in the employee recognition activities and initiatives to include but not limited to, birthday celebrations, holiday functions, award celebrations and all other special events.
The ideal candidate for this position
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor degree is preferred.
- Computer proficiency required with previous experience using HRIS programs is preferred. Microsoft Office suites, and other software is required.
- Minimum of 1 year hotel human resource experience or related work is preferred.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are required, a second language is preferred.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of times.
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull 10-15 pounds at times.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include working after office hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance options
- Short Term / Long Term and Life Insurance options
- Paid Time off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Meals
- Matching 401K plans
- Company hotel / F&B Discounts
- Use of Resort Facilities
Visit us for open interviews every week on Wednesdays from 10am - 12noon and Thursdays from 1pm - 3pm. Please bring your resume, and plan accordingly, Valet will NOT be validated.