We are looking for a qualified and passionate Content Director to bring The Standard hotels’ story to the Asian market and be a part of marketing team of The Standard hotels, APAC. Our head office is based in Bangkok, Thailand. The ideal candidate is expertise in creative editorial and writing skills for English, Chinese & Thai, experience in content marketing, digital & social media, perform well under deadlines and details-oriented. The position will also include creating partnerships with potential collaborators to maximize exposure and engagement toward target audience both local and global. Hence, the candidate who has strong local connection with Asian cultural industries (music, art, film, fashion etc.) is preferred.
- Able to identify target customers insights/needs and work closely with marketing and sales team to drive brand and sales performance for The Standard, APAC.
- Develop integrated content strategy and conduct strategic decision-making across all communication channels for The Standard, APAC to ensure it is aligned and meets business objectives/goals.
- Manage information sourcing, content calendar, tactical key words, copywriting/editorial, content creation/production and implementation both offline and online channels.
- Oversee and optimize content performance (brand awareness, sales growth and engagement rates etc.) across all media/digital/social media (company website, WeChat, Weibo, YouTube, third party sites, OTAs positioning etc.) in regard to The Standard, APAC projects.
- Analyze and provide content/digital & social performance reports. Create strategy and formulate action plan.
- Keep up to date to market/media/industry trends as well as competitors’ movement.
- Build brand channels as platforms for the collaboration with potential collaborators/content creators/partners/influencers, leading to effective content creation that meets each business objective.
- Discover new & nurture existing relationships with local partners that bring both culturally relevant and brand-aligned events and activations to the property that introduce the brand to new guests and create media value
- Have a strong understanding and influence within the social and cultural scene for Asian market, neighborhood (of each property in Asia) and beyond. Enhance creating activations and partnerships that make the properties in Asia a cultural hub within the neighborhood.
- Over 3 years of experience in content marketing/editorial/copy-writing, digital marketing and social media are beneficial.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Marketing, Branding or Communications.
- Strong analytical skills in research and analysis of business-related content. Able to calculate ROI of the content.
- Managerial and organizational skills: work well under pressure and deadlines, attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in written and verbal form – both English and Thai.
- Well understanding of the China market, fluent in speaking and writing Chinese and familiarity with WeChat and Weibo are advantage.
- Creative and open-minded to interesting ideas for initiating new content.
- Proficient in Ms Word, Power Point and certain software which will enhance content creation.
- Good local connection withi