Ping-Pong Balls are being calibrated as we speak in preparation of the new SPiN LA at The Standard. As you may have noticed over these last few months, our ping-pong persuasion has augmented considerably in anticipation for the big opening this November. And now, the next chapter is upon us. Founding memberships are now available.
What kind of person would enjoy a Founding Membership?
Bob: For sure. Mao: Probably Not. Fidel: It's too political...
Members are people who enjoy playing ping-pong, or just drinking and eating, and talking, and smiling, and flirting, or doing head stands, making reservations rather than waiting in-line, playing backgammon or checkers or connect four, singing a song, saving some money, making new friends, meeting old friends, spending the night- instead of driving home, winning trophies, et cetera, et cetera.
- • Exclusive Table Reservations, up to 1 week in advance
- • 50% off court rental fees
- • 1 hour of complimentary table time per month ($30/hr court charge X 12 months = $360 value)
- • Introductory Ping-pong lesson with a SPiN LA professional coach/player
- • Four, $50 "You Scored", late-night hotel rooms at The Standard, Downtown LA, (valid for check-in after midnight, once every 3 months, subject to availability)
- • The first 500 founding members will receive an exclusive invitation to The Standard Spin LA preview party hosted by Susan Sarandon and André Balazs
- • Exclusive Access to SPiN Social and Mobile App. (Launching opening day)
- • Pre-opening tour of the club
- • Member concierge services
- • Exclusive SPiN member’s sports bag
- • SPiN LA: tee shirt, headband, wristband
- • Membership reciprocity to SPiN New York, SPiN Toronto and SPiN Milwaukee
- • 10% off purchases in The Shop at The Standard, Downtown LA
- • 10% off best available room rates at The Standard, Downtown LA
- • 10% off at The Restaurant at The Standard, Downtown LA
- • Biannual membership drawings for SPiN members – eligible to win a weekend at The Standard, Downtown LA Hotel Packages
I'm not really "a planner". Why should I get a membership now?
- Regular membership price ... $500.00
- Founding membership price ... $350.00 (That would be less.)
- Founding memberships are in limited supply, so act now!
You don't have to be the richest man in the world to know this is a good deal. Sign me up!